Jerseys (not New)

rlb

Why have jerseys all followed stupid trends lately? All MTB "jerseys" are a moisture wicking t-shirt with a zip pocket that can't even fit a phone. Maybe they are cut a little different to not show your crack, but does that warrant the ~100 price tag they all seem to have? And now all road jerseys have the stupid long "short" sleeves that nearly come down to your elbow. WTF.

Why have jerseys all followed stupid trends lately? All MTB "jerseys" are a moisture wicking t-shirt with a zip pocket that can't even fit a phone. Maybe they are cut a little different to not show your crack, but does that warrant the ~100 price tag they all seem to have? And now all road jerseys have the stupid long "short" sleeves that nearly come down to your elbow. WTF.
I get my riding shirts at TJ Maxx couple a bucks for wicking shirts throw em out after a season or 2 cause stink

This is my go to.

Fox has quite a few muted designs at reasonable prices. Most of their fabrics are nice too. Not sure i paid more than 50 them. The DH ss jerseys are lightweight but tough since made to wear over pads. Almost always has free shipping.

Latest go to is fasthouse, great fabric and can get sale stuff for a decent price. Heavy moto / DH influence. Rarely has free ship.

I have had great success with buying cheap fishing jerseys from BJ’s and Costco. Short sleeves are much more difficult to find but usually the long sleeves are plentiful. Very light, drys really quickly, and holds up. The only drawback is when I ride my bike I have fish pattern on my chest or shoulder…sorry not sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is my go to.
They blew out all their cycling stuff on their website a couple weeks ago, are the done making cycling gear though?

I get my riding shirts at TJ Maxx couple a bucks for wicking shirts throw em out after a season or 2 cause stink

Works like a charm

Works like a charm
This as well

For MTB go to Kohl's and get the Under Armour, Nike, or Adidas wicking T-shirts that go on sale for $20. They do the same thing, don't come in the ridiculous color schemes that MTB jerseys come in, and you won't feel as bad when you eat shit out on the trail and tear a big hole in one.

The road jerseys are different, the short sleeves are long to hide all of the roadie's Sponge Bob arms, the solution here is the gym.

Because it’s more enduro, bro. XC is dead and nobody wants to dress like a roadie anymore. It’s the same reason we all wear baggy shorts instead of Lycra. Oh, and the little zipper pocket is for your lift pass.

Hopefully dont go the way of kitbow
Di you mention fitzbo?
fitzbo.jpg

The road jerseys are different, the short sleeves are long to hide all of the roadie's Sponge Bob arms, the solution here is the gym.

I'm more worried about adding yet another shade to my farmers tan. My arms will start looking like a sample paint card.

I have a few wicking shirts from (drumroll.....) Costco that do the job for MTB, it would just be nice to have a few pockets for a bar etc. Going to try the bibs with pockets which I think should so the trick.

I'm more worried about adding yet another shade to my farmers tan. My arms will start looking like a sample paint card.

I have a few wicking shirts from (drumroll.....) Costco that do the job for MTB, it would just be nice to have a few pockets for a bar etc. Going to try the bibs with pockets which I think should so the trick.

Just make sure your shirts are loose enough access the pockets. I have two pairs of the bibs and never use them bc it's such a hassle to get to the pockets with a std zip up jersey. No I don't ride roadie fit

Reactions: rlb

There are apparently strict rules are tan lines, Rule #7 I believe, you don't want the roadie police after you.

I can't do bibs, they irritate my nipples.

Back
Top Bottom