Things that make you go Wow 😲

WDW probably gets these email request 10xs a day.
I bet, but, he responded to my email. If he didn't want to be bothered he could've just ignored. He asked 4 questions, I answered politely and completely, though bet he would've prefered one word responses using poor grammar. His response was beyond normal no thanks and went on to attack. You have to feel for the staff that works for him.
Sorry to post. I'm good to delete or let it die. I was going to post in things that make you frown, but like I said his response was beyond that, and more "Wow".

I bet, but, he responded to my email. If he didn't want to be bothered he could've just ignored. He asked 4 questions, I answered politely and completely, though bet he would've prefered one word responses using poor grammar. His response was beyond normal no thanks and went on to attack. You have to feel for the staff that works for him.
Sorry to post. I'm good to delete or let it die. I was going to post in things that make you frown, but like I said his response was beyond that, and more "Wow".
exactly he could have just ignored it and not attacked you without even knowing anything about you.

he did you a favor in the end you don't need to work for people like that. and perhaps he's been sampling the merchandise a little too often.

1708524590383.jpeg

Your right. After looking at the email a 2nd time, he was a too harsh. There's at least 5 different ways he could of answered with out being mean.

On a different note, as someone who just started playing guitar late in life, I have to give anyone lots of kudos for being in a band or solo and playing in front of a live audience. It's hard...

Back
Top Bottom