RaceFace next sl cranks ( read carefully )

yanmar

I have a set of cranks that are about four years old. The threads have come loose in the drive side arm ( no fix ) whatever they use to hold the threads in place in carbon arms has gone bad and the threads are loose. The complete set up is there including (less than 100 miles) bottom bracket and all spacers and preload nut. There is a Wolf Tooth 32t oval chain ring on it with additional regular 32t , 30t and original 28t that came with the bike. 148 boost with a 92x30x41 bb. Looking for a reasonable offer considering the bb was $90.00 and there are four chain rings (the three non oval have very little time)

Attachments

• Resized_20240106_133915.jpeg
    Resized_20240106_133915.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 42
I have a set of cranks that are about four years old. The threads have come loose in the drive side arm ( no fix ) whatever they use to hold the threads in place in carbon arms has gone bad and the threads are loose. The complete set up is there including (less than 100 miles) bottom bracket and all spacers and preload nut. There is a Wolf Tooth 32t oval chain ring on it with additional regular 32t , 30t and original 28t that came with the bike. 148 boost with a 92x30x41 bb. Looking for a reasonable offer considering the bb was $90.00 and there are four chain rings (the three non oval have very little time)
These cranks are dangerous> I broke a set completely as well as the warranty set. Not sure why they still make them.

If and when you're willing to part out the set I may be interested in the BB and one of the chain rings depending on their condition.

These cranks are dangerous> I broke a set completely as well as the warranty set. Not sure why they still make them.
I called RaceFace and they said they can send me a replacement arm for $150.00 LOL but they did tell me that the ERA is warrantied for life........... I went with Shimano XTR

If and when you're willing to part out the set I may be interested in the BB and one of the chain rings depending on their condition.
BB is double row bearings and less than a 100 miles , the oval cr is in good shape and the others are in excellent condition. Will separate as otherwise it will sit around collecting dust as I have a real problem with throwing things out (more like a disease)

Attachments

• Resized_20240107_101022.jpeg
    Resized_20240107_101022.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized_20240107_101006.jpeg
    Resized_20240107_101006.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
Well, I'm interested in the 30T and/or 28T chainring if you're willing to part out the set. Are they boost (3mm offset)?

Back
Top Bottom