Tuesday Night beginner Ride 2014

Are there any non sanctioned rides this Tuesday at around 6 pm? Weather looks OK.
E&P G
the non sanctioned Snot Rocket

Are there any non sanctioned rides this Tuesday at around 6 pm? Weather looks OK.
E&P G
the non sanctioned Snot Rocket

The insurance is restored, technically, it could be a sanctioned ride this week.
I'm interested in joining as well...

Btw, Did I see the Snot rocket crew on non snot rocket, non tandem road bikes on Emily's hill road this past Sat?

what pace are these rides, just curious.

Thanks

The pace has always been as fast as the slowest rider. These rides were designed for the beginner to get acquainted with the trails, and perhaps find some folk to ride with that are on the same level. Always a good time!

The insurance is restored, technically, it could be a sanctioned ride this week.
I'm interested in joining as well...

Btw, Did I see the Snot rocket crew on non snot rocket, non tandem road bikes on Emily's hill road this past Sat?

Not guilty. We had family over on Saturday. The road tandem is a yellow, orange ,red Co Motion and we do occasionally ride singles out that way too. Say hello if you see us.
Ed and Pat
Ps- I'm sorry, I only do non sanctioned events!(LOL)

All right,
I am happy to say that the Tuesday night beginner rides at Allaire are back on with tomorrow night our first one come on out we meet at the hospital road lot for a "fast as the slowest person" fun ride... this is a great way to learn the park and have fun..

Last edited:
All right,
I am happy to say that the Tuesday night beginner rides at Allaire are back on with tomorrow night our first one come on out we meet at the hospital road lot for a "fast as the slowest person" fun ride... this is a great way to learn the park and have fun..

That it is!!!!!!!

All, While a little rain will not hurt us getting struck by lighting will... Due to this and the storms that are supposed to track thru the area around 6 or so we are going to cancel tonights Allaire beginner ride see you all next Tuesday for the ride and of course Sunday for our first TM session..

Great ride last night as we had a smaller group we covered some of the other side of hospital road. then cam back an got a bit over 10 miles in altogether good way to spend a Tuesday night. Oh and the dome was in good working order :) see you all next week.

Last nights ride was a blast had 16 people show up some returning and some brand new riders and none were lost to the bear...

Great ride tonight 21 people came out to enjoy the weather and the park quick thanks to the JORBA folk who help with these rides they would not be possible without that help.

And another great Allaire Tuesday night ride 18 people came out some all the way from California...

Rode here today- need to spin again - so I am interested in tomorrow night... Still on? 6pm?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions