Tuesday Night beginner Ride 2014

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
So Spring has Sprung.;):p
Things will start drying out.
Bikes will be tuned up and ready to ride, so why not be the first to ask.

When will we be riding again?:D

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
LOL at you all. All my carbon belongs to J, until I pay to pick it up..

Yep it warm, and I need to get my butt out and riding again.

And yes I have a addiction to Chipotle.;)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Rumor has it that an non-sanctioned group ride of non-associated people will be meeting at the parking lot to ride the trails..
from what I understand people should be at the lot for a 6pm roll out starting around the second week of April..

fiftyfixe

Rumor has it that an non-sanctioned group ride of non-associated people will be meeting at the parking lot to ride the trails..
from what I understand people should be at the lot for a 6pm roll out starting around the second week of April..

So what you saying is that a group of friends are planning on riding on Tuesday night at 6pm. Maybe on April 8 2014? Is that correct?

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman

Ok good, I like rumors like this. I like riding with friends on theses non-sanctioned rides. I look forward in seeing everybody.

MOshatz

Awesome! I haven't hit the trails in almost a year now, I've been waiting for the beginner rides to start again. Mind if I join for the 8th?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think some people are going to meet at allaire next Tuesday 4/29 at 6 for a ride if anyone is interested...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions