So bummed

ReverendNewman

I usually ride Allaire and guy told me to try Six Mile Run. Lots of fun. BUT he said don't go when it's raining or wet. Did I listen? Nope. LOL. Drove up there early this AM and just as I got there the heavens opened up. Yes it is slick. Just went out about a mile and back a few times to get a feel for it. It wasn't until afterwards a reviewer said the real fun starts after the first mile and a half or so. So I never got passed those slick roots. I will definitely go up there again in drier conditions. I entered in the soccer field trailhead.

Tober

We saw you as you were leaving, it was a real bitch there today. We all went down at some point. The other side seemed drier and was a bit better

rev bubba

Do you, or anyone, have an actual street address for the canal side parking lot? My pre-Lewis and Clark doesn't play well with coordinate numbers.
Thanks!

Ian F

Do you, or anyone, have an actual street address for the canal side parking lot? My pre-Lewis and Clark doesn't play well with coordinate numbers.
Thanks!

Google won't give me an exact street address for the Canal Rd lot, but this house is on the corner:

180 Blackwells Mills Rd
Somerset, NJ 08873

The parking lot is maybe 100 yards South of there on Canal Rd.

rev bubba

Ian F. Thanks. I used to ride with someone else or they rode with me and always gave the directions and I just never wrote the street address down. I may get back there next week.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions