Samsung Galaxy Note phone lost

sasha

A friend of mine lost his Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone on Sunday, August 24th. It has blue cover (one side). We rode Canal rd - Red Trail - Orange Trail - Rt 27 - Red Trail - part of blue - Where we found out that the phone is lost.
If you happened to know something, please, let me know.
Thanks in advance.

rick81721

Lothar
Try calling the D&R canal state park main office - someone might have found it and turned it in. Good luck, I lost a garmin there a few months ago and never got it back :(

Rdoonz

I just got back from 6 mile. I didn't hit the blue trail this morning but I rode white, red, and orange out of the Jacques Ln lot and I didn't see any phone. Most people are pretty cool about turning stuff in if found. Just to give you some hope, I lost my phone on the trail last year and another rider found it and I got it back. Good luck man, if you don't get it back today, I may head out for a full loop and keep an eye out for it.

rev bubba

Phone was on sign at Canal parking lot

I was at Six Mile on Monday, 8/25, and there was a phone on the sign at the Canal parking area. I didn't read this until just now so other than seeing it, I didn't pick it up. Sorry. I do remember that it was a blue Samsung. The phone was stuck in the map holder below the sign at the end of the parking lot.

I hope it is still there for you.

sasha

Hope the phone is still there. Will be there around 18:30.
'rev bubba' or anybody, please grab the phone if you see it first.

rev bubba

Sorry

I'm sorry it was gone. Have you checked with the Park Police?

I'm about 1.5 hours south of there at the moment so getting back wasn't an option for me. I can only say I saw it around 3 PM on Monday. With no markings or address on it and no way to find the owner, leaving it in sight seemed the only option. I didn't even see any park employees to give it to.

sasha

Thanks 'rev bubba',
We did our best. I called D&R canal park office (which is in Princeton). They didn't have it. Since the location is off site of 6MR, I'll give them another call later this week.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions