lost dof on th campsite side

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone I got a text today from the park rep that a black poodle was lost on the camp site side around 2 pm today if anyone sees it or finds it the owners phone number is posted on the kiosk at hospital road..

Thats weird as I ran into a fella on Monday that said he lost a black poodle there a few days ago and that it was reported seen at allaire and he was there looking for it. Wonder if he found it and lost it again :hmmm:

Alright so either my I-phone or the park reps. phone decided to hold text messages for a week or so before delivery so I am about a week off on this. Sorry but I blame technology...

Mike. FYI. It's 2014.

and when I saw it was you that responded I thought you were going to ask what is a "dof" :) BTW: there are only two people that I know that still have flip phones and Chris B. is one...

BTW: there are only two people that I know that still have flip phones and Chris B. is one...
Make that three and Cindy wants to know if you have a problem with that. ;)

Its pretty hard to lose a dog (or dof) thats on a leash, no??
E&P
They had the dof for less than a week when it took off. They live in Brick IIRC and it got as far as Allaire. I saw it twice last weekend but it's afraid of men so it should be fun to try and catch. It's a quick little lapdof.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions