dangerous condition

TeamMuddySprocket

There is a large pointy metal spike in the orange trail twisties section maprika section H7. A yardley rider had it rip his front tire. We tried removing with sticks but couldnt... just a heads up

still there - damn..got to get to this thing...

I ride the twisties a LOT, why have I never seen this? where is it in relationship to the trail? In the trail, next to the trail?

Yeah someone needs to mark this either on gps or with a streamer on a tree next to it. I tried finding this a few months ago and couldn't see it

Yeah someone needs to mark this either on gps or with a streamer on a tree next to it. I tried finding this a few months ago and couldn't see it

Coming back to rt 27 it was s a little one the right but solidly in the trail. .. we placed a pile of sticks over it today so people will go around.

There is a large pointy metal spike in the orange trail twisties section maprika section H7. A yardley rider had it rip his front tire. We tried removing with sticks but couldnt... just a heads up

Do me a favor and go out there with a small sledgehammer and pound it into the ground.

I have not seen it. If I knew where it was more precisely I would fix it.

j

Two old metal farm posts on the same corner (orange trail), now well marked with caution tape and stick piles, can't get back out with a hammer this weekend. If riding 6m, please take a hammer and flatten both post ends. Both are real bad tire hazards...BF

Here's the location on the map.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 363

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions