Another log pile left us before it's (decay) time

Johnny Utah

So I have noticed another log pile has been removed on a less traveled, but more technical trail at Allaire (trail to remained un-named). The most dangerous features of the pile including the 7" gut buster were left, but the 18" log pile was removed......I just don't get it. Probably the least difficult part of the trail, with several other piles on it.:hmmm:

Almost as puzzling as the people who wrap their dog droppings in a bag and leave them on the side of a trail for the dookie ferry to pick up (truly a wonder of the world, but this has been discussed).

If a tree is cut out on a trail that doesn't exist, did the trail ever have a tree on it in the first place? :hmmm:

Looking at stuff like this and how all the logs are getting piled up with sticks and the tight laurel is being trimmed would say a lot of new riders are hitting the park and trying to help out by matching the trails to their skill level. Problem is once they get better the trails are still modified..look at the log by the top of IMBA and the one towards the bridge on the river trail these both were removed before their decay time

i remember when allaire used to have technical rock gardens but one by one every rock was removed from allaire. those bastards.

Almost as puzzling as the people who wrap their dog droppings in a bag and leave them on the side of a trail for the dookie ferry to pick up (truly a wonder of the world, but this has been discussed).

Yes it has been discussed and it IS truly one of the mysteries of the world

Last edited:
I always thought the sand was the remnants of all those rocks being ridden over by the number of riders that Allaire gets. I didn't realise that we were robbed! I agree with Iggy, those bastards!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions