Allaire Conditions

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Finally got a chance to do a quick ride ON DIRT this morning. Didn't go near the water or TW, but the rest is good. Weather man/woman, PLEASE be wrong and let the rain miss us...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a question. For those of you who know these things, will Allaire be ok for a group ride this Saturday? Take into account the rain we are getting between now & Saturday morning around 10.

acw

Allaire was very good this morning, with just a few avoidable muddy spots. Thank God winter is over...I hope...

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
DSCF3505.JPG

Mitch Master Selfie;
I voted mostly good. If Jessica Biel handed me a brew at the end of the ride then it would be perfect.
Fast riding today on the G train.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
^ironically I rode that dog shit trail for the 1st time in probably ten years. Why on earth would anyone go up there?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
^ironically I rode that dog shit trail for the 1st time in probably ten years. Why on earth would anyone go up there?
You must be confused my friend. This shot was taken at the top about 100 yards from near the Hospital sign. 5 feet off of sweet Allaire single track. The trail you must have ridden is down behind the Powerline. Those are horse trails.

huffster

I rode Allaire this morning. Trails are in excellent shape. I'm not as familiar with the park as many others, so I did get "sucked" down to the river trails temporarily from the back of Hog-Bog. Those trails are still mushy. I got back up on dry land ASAP. All other trails including Tiger Woods were in excellent shape.

And before you say to "go rate it"...I already did!

acw

Trails are great this morning, and dry enough to take some rain today and still be good tomorrow. Unless we get a ton of rain it should drain and dry overnight.

stilluf

Gotta add that I haven't ridden here in 20 years, and the Orange trail is worth the drive. Three F's: Fun fast and flowy!

Mildly Wild

Gotta add that I haven't ridden here in 20 years, and the Orange trail is worth the drive. Three F's: Fun fast and flowy!
If you have not ridden here in 20 yrs, then you will really be very pleasantly surprised at all the great stuff that has done with the trails.

rocknrollgirl

Good Morning,
Anyone live close enough to the park to comment on current conditions with last night's rain? We are in Manahawkin and had pretty steady rain yesterday afternoon and last night. It looks from the radar that it just stopped up towards Allaire. We were going to maybe try and get up there this afternoon.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions