Allaire Conditions

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
DSCF3440.JPG

Allaire was all smiles today, but it was a bit nipply out.

Frank

Sasquatch
Sounds like the trails are dry and good to ride? Should any trails be avoided?
I rode most of the upper trails and the only one that's really beat and widened is the Blind trail right off the lot. Did not hit Tiger as I can only assume that's still very moist, but the rest seems good to go.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
There is no standing water or mud on Tiger, we rode it yesterday afternoon.

Avoid the Blind Trail by the lot for sure. That's the only place we saw any mud.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok so those of you in the vicinity of Allaire, can you give me an update on ye olde snow situation?

Frank

Sasquatch
I'm about 10 min. north of Allaire and we are getting snow now. Predictions are 1-3 and a change to rain tonight until around 2am. That's according to weather.com

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm about 10 min. north of Allaire and we are getting snow now. Predictions are 1-3 and a change to rain tonight until around 2am. That's according to weather.com

Thanks Frank. Just keep us updated but I think we're like 90% on the Cancelled Wagon right now.

Tony13

This sucks! When the hell is Mother Nature gonna release us from her icy embrace???? I just cleaned the cob webs off my bike and now this.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
And now the great snow melt ground soaking event will happen to all the south jersey parks… This is a rite of spring...
please be aware of the trail conditions before riding...

ReverendNewman

So friggin' pissed! I wanted to ride this weekend. It's gonna be a crappy Spring. It never really warms up til June. Next two months will be 40's, 50's. We'll get teased with a few 60's. In May But those cool rainy damp days are on there way!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
We should get some drying weather soon So keep the faith.... I also heard it was Tony's fault...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions