Allaire beginner rides return

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Starting April 14th 2015 @ 6pm sharp (conditions permitting), We will bring back a very fun weekly event...the Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Ride. :)
Our rides are for the beginner or folk not familiar with Allaire, we all ride in one group, and we are only as fast as the slowest rider so you don't have to worry about being dropped. Speed demons need not apply, and leave the Heart Rate Monitors at home. We also have a great cast of characters that are happy to give you tips on how to avoid some of the bumps and bruises we've all experienced. The only requirements are a bike, a helmet, water, and a sense of humor. According to the sunset calendar, we should have 1.5 hrs to squeeze the ride in. We hope you can attend.

giff06

Starting April 14th 2015 @ 6pm sharp (conditions permitting), We will bring back a very fun weekly event...the Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Ride. :)
Our rides are for the beginner or folk not familiar with Allaire, we all ride in one group, and we are only as fast as the slowest rider so you don't have to worry about being dropped. Speed demons need not apply, and leave the Heart Rate Monitors at home. We also have a great cast of characters that are happy to give you tips on how to avoid some of the bumps and bruises we've all experienced. The only requirements are a bike, a helmet, water, and a sense of humor. According to the sunset calendar, we should have 1.5 hrs to squeeze the ride in. We hope you can attend.
Like the return of the robins nothing marks the start of spring better than this! Looking foward to it!
Ed and Pat
the Snot Rocket tandem

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mike--Whats the over/under this year for thunderstorms on Tuesday nights?:D

Brian

walter

Fourth Party
I don't have cheer on Tuesdays, perhaps I can make it down for a leisurely loop through the woods

Mildly Wild

Well played sir! I guess my memory failed me on that one, but that's the scene all righty.
I must have seen that movie a dozen times (some scenes still have me in stitches) but I didn't remember that scene either. Lookin' forward to seeing all the people at the Tues nite rides again.

Mare

Hi. I'm here to offend, unlike Frank. I am in for this ride. I should arrive at 6 though, so if you want to get started, go ahead and I'll catch up. I hope Walter doesn't have cheer so he can join and I hope he brings his pom poms!

ADKmike

I should be in for this - looking to get acquainted with Allaire and meet some local riders - just bought first MTB and live 10 mins or so from Allaire.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions