MTBNJ Allaire Group Ride - Saturday 4/4 - Take 2

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Copy & paste with details updated:

Yes, this Saturday! The first MTBNJ group ride of the season is here! And it will be at everyone's favorite end-of-winter park, Allaire! (ok, start of Spring at this point)

From Frank the Commander in Chief, Allaire is ready to go . Like any group ride, this is somewhat dependent on weather.

Note: This is in the morning, 10am. Originally this was planned for 2pm but we're back to a morning start time.

Details

Date: Saturday April 4th
Time: 10:00am
Location: Allaire, Hospital Road lot (someone post a google map pin?)
Time: Roughly 2 hours
Pace: Beginner friendly
Leader: @Schilling
Sweep: TBD
Also appearing: @AndyP, and yours truly.
Size limit: 20 riders outside those listed here.

You need to do 2 things:

1. Let me know here, text, PM, email (normZurawski at yahoo), FB message, etc
2. Register here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tpNINMP-WMaBf7mUdi1yiEIeNgaLbcWxEmVN7KRMY2A/viewform

In the event that we get rained out, I will post it here and try to email all of you the morning of. I hope to see some new & old faces. Please bring out a new rider, and assure them we are all out here to have fun, meet new people, ride with some of the people on the team & site, and maybe ride a new place.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and seeing others of you again.

Last edited:
First?
Please reserve spot for Mr AM (and me too of course). Will try to bring his sister as well, will get back to yu on that (sister not coming).

I can also ride sweep if you like. (in the old days we called this "clean up" didnt we?)

Last edited:
Just realized that a I have another commitment on Saturday :(
Next time...

Last edited:
Sorry All--will not be here:( Will be racing in the
THE International Intergalactic Global Open Mountain Bike Team Relay Championship of the Multi-Friggin-Verse! and Biathlon??
to support kuhnog and his crew. :D

Same bat time and same bat day unfortunately.

Have Fun

Brian

would love to join in on this, too bad its easter weekend and i have other commitments to attend to, have fun!

name on the list, but 50% in, strained calf may keep me off the bike, I'll know after my PT appt on Friday

First?
Please reserve spot for Mr AM (and me too of course). Will try to bring his sister as well, will get back to yu on that (sister not coming).

I can also ride sweep if you like. (in the old days we called this "clean up" didnt we?)[/QUOTE

so you'll be riding with me then, hope you're patient...

name on the list, but 50% in, strained calf may keep me off the bike, I'll know after my PT appt on Friday

Cool, look forward to meeting you. We live so far apart from each other than a chance encounter is unlikely.

I'm not RSVP'ing, as I will probably be there for the early shift. Hopefully I'll run into you all in the lot where I will casually ride by as if I don't know any of you.

Back
Top Bottom