OOS MOGA

Got a Father's Day card from the little one.... something she made in school
Once she gets to an age where they no longer do these kinda stuff in school.... will I be SOL?

Got a Father's Day card from the little one.... something she made in school
Once she gets to an age where they no longer do these kinda stuff in school.... will I be SOL?
Mothers day and Fathers day are big events in my Family. We usually have a major party with all siblings in laws so it it 20-30+ people so even if the cards stop I will most likely never he SOL.

I ate enough yesterday to keep me full for a week

Mothers day and Fathers day are big events in my Family. We usually have a major party with all siblings in laws so it it 20-30+ people so even if the cards stop I will most likely never he SOL.

I ate enough yesterday to keep me full for a week
Must be nice... If my families came together it would be WWIII

Most of my family actually went through WWII and they're dead by now, as you would expect. It's called being old...big family reunions were a huge thing though and kept happening up until I was about 18. Good old times.

My family is pretty unique parents are divorced but Mom and Dad as well as step mom are all friends so they are at all the events even stuff that is mom or dads side of family they cross invite each other and then they are all friends with the in laws.

I grew up in a household that strongly emphasizes family so I am very lucky.

Also got the great news that I will be an uncle again so my younger brothers first kid will only be a few months behind my 2nd which is something we were hoping to do so great day yesterday.

My family is pretty unique parents are divorced but Mom and Dad as well as step mom are all friends so they are at all the events even stuff that is mom or dads side of family they cross invite each other and then they are all friends with the in laws.

Also got the great news that I will be an uncle again so my younger brothers first kid will only be a few months behind my 2nd which is something we were hoping to do so great day yesterday.
That is pretty unique and pretty awesome too... and congrats on being an Uncle again

Looks like someone is going to manage a junior mtb team in the near future...

My daughter and my niece are 1 month apart and its nice to see them play well with each other.

What ride are we looking at this weekend, should we try to setup a mooch preview ride? I haven’t been to RW in forever and we still need to schedule Ramapo

Back
Top Bottom