OOS MOGA

Much like Rajesh Koothrappali could only speak to women when under the effect of alcohol, you can punctuate only when drunk! Hell of a superpower to have, Superman's got nothing on you!
Ask @BPaze, Paul's a pick up machine when he's bombed. Either you'll get a number or get in a bar fight. Lucky the get togethers are in NNJ and not the Jersey shore or NYC...

Boooooo. Have a good one, Walter.
Boo, I have to save my koi...
15588751175832111952687486119145.jpg

We're planning a ride down your way. What's the best park you'd recommend? How do the last two weekends in June look for you?
The weekend of the 22nd probably isn't good for me, my wife is on call. The weekend of the 29th should be fine. If you're going to come all the way down here I'd probably suggest going to Philly and do wissahickon or one of those parks. I don't know them to well, I really need to get over there more often. Otherwise, to do South Jersey parks it would probably be better to go to a couple parks. There's also the Challenger race on the 23rd at Camden county college. It's about an 8 mile course. They have it all marked out right now and it's pretty fun. Then there's the summer sizzler on the 30th at Rowan at Gloucester county, I haven't been there in probably close to a year. Ceres Park is pretty fun but I always get lost on the one side with all the criss crossed trails. They started putting some fun features in there. There's kresson in cherry Hill but it's really small, you can hit every trail in about 20-30 minutes. There's more trails across the street on private land but I've never been to that side.

The weekend of the 22nd probably isn't good for me, my wife is on call. The weekend of the 29th should be fine. If you're going to come all the way down here I'd probably suggest going to Philly and do wissahickon or one of those parks. I don't know them to well, I really need to get over there more often. Otherwise, to do South Jersey parks it would probably be better to go to a couple parks. There's also the Challenger race on the 23rd at Camden county college. It's about an 8 mile course. They have it all marked out right now and it's pretty fun. Then there's the summer sizzler on the 30th at Rowan at Gloucester county, I haven't been there in probably close to a year. Ceres Park is pretty fun but I always get lost on the one side with all the criss crossed trails. They started putting some fun features in there. There's kresson in cherry Hill but it's really small, you can hit every trail in about 20-30 minutes. There's more trails across the street on private land but I've never been to that side.
I hear CCC is pretty fun, I'll pencil you in for the weekend of 6/29
It also seems like an easy shot down the Turnpike, and as always beer bonus to the ride leader
OOS goes south, Chris brings the pork roll sandwiches

Did the Challenger race 2 years ago, great flowy trails and a ton of fun! And as a bonus GCC is not a far drive from CCC. Love to hit both.

I hear CCC is pretty fun, I'll pencil you in for the weekend of 6/29
It also seems like an easy shot down the Turnpike, and as always beer bonus to the ride leader
OOS goes south, Chris brings the pork roll sandwiches
I've never liked pork roll, or Taylor ham, or scrapple. I can bring my favorite donuts though ?

rear tire? no way I'd ride with that on the front
Happy Memorial Day folks and especially the current and former servicemen/women out there!
Yeah Rear. I wouldn’t either
Slammed it on Orange at Allaire and it’s still in one piece
I did break the plastic around my pedal though

Back
Top Bottom