Car-spotting thread

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I stopped by my detailer today as I was out in the M2. 1200hp 911 Turbo S. Engine is from Turkey. Apparently it has the WR for the standing half mile. PDK, regular 18 way seats, sunroof. Crazy. He's gotta have $300K into it. Plate is 8SEC DD.

20190509_165534.jpg

The young guys at work are killing me about my GTI purchase. I took this for their pleasure. Am I doing it right? It should probably be in front of a vape shop to complete the image.

20190509_161227.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I stopped by my detailer today as I was out in the M2. 1200hp 911 Turbo S. Engine is from Turkey. Apparently it has the WR for the standing half mile. PDK, regular 18 way seats, sunroof. Crazy. He's gotta have $300K into it. Plate is 8SEC DD.

View attachment 94954

The young guys at work are killing me about my GTI purchase. I took this for their pleasure. Am I doing it right? It should probably be in front of a vape shop to complete the image.

View attachment 94955

a little time and photoshop i could stance the crap out of it.....and gold trim.

mfennell

I spotted a white eGolf in the service area at World VW last Thursday, was wondering if it was yours.
Yep! The bodyshop couldn't clear a fault with the park distance sensors so they sent it down there. It needed another one replaced.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

THATmanMANNY

I would like to get my personal car weighed and provided a weight cert to show the DMV my car is X pounds and not Y pounds. How do I do this? They lady on phone at njdmv was not helpful when I asked where do I go do this and how much it costs.

Top Bottom