6 Mile Run Conditions

RobW

Word is that canal side is good, 27 side is an unknown, but yeah, showers around.
not sure i can warrant a 50 minute drive just for the canal side.... but looks like a change of plans anyways bc rain... will keep eye on this thread... @jdog can you post up later on conditions tonight

grampaaah2

You cant miss it.
The new berms section on white is really great, rode it both ways 4 or 5 times. Man it seems like so much good stuff has been happening with trail building this season at 6 mile. Is it possible to help out some time? Would love to help out on some building

Definitely will be donating to Jorba.

RobW

The new berms section on white is really great, rode it both ways 4 or 5 times. Man it seems like so much good stuff has been happening with trail building this season at 6 mile. Is it possible to help out some time? Would love to help out on some building

Definitely will be donating to Jorba.
but how are the conditions?

grampaaah2

but how are the conditions?

1557507799984.png

Stuff highlighted in green was good, red was no good. The spot marked "do not go here" was some Indiana Jones level quicksand. The spot marked "sweet" was super sweet and is about where the new berms are

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
View attachment 94996
Stuff highlighted in green was good, red was no good. The spot marked "do not go here" was some Indiana Jones level quicksand. The spot marked "sweet" was super sweet and is about where the new berms are
The spot marked "do not go here is basically abandoned. We cut a new trail a few feet over to the right that stays much drier. The wet spots on white are all on my hit list as they are on the Nica course.

I head out most mornings during the week.

You can always text me at the shop the night before if you'd like to join. 609-924-7433

J

Last edited:

ekuhn

Did 1.5 NICA (white to red) laps tonight before there was 15 minutes of rain back to the lot. Wasn’t a crazy thunderstorm downpour, but wasn’t a drizzle. Then the sun came out full force. Those wet spots were deep and mushy. Never seen that area like that.

@jdog the new flow is sweet. That berm at the bottom is going to rock. I think a Saturday or Sunday NICA TM day the week before the race could rake it outand dial it all in.

Deamon59

Rode from 27 lot through orange. A lot of the trail is ok, but still a lot of wet spots and puddles, especially in orange. Turning back partway through and might try blue from canal lot.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions