Wildcat loop/suggestion

roc

Riding wildcat tomorrow from the bat cave lot. Anybody have a good 10-12 mile loop I could download on a phone?

I’m gonna be there at 8 and not sure what we’re doing. What time you going?

Jim what do you ride back up after Oreland on this loop, the fire road?

This is one of my favorite short loops, and it's a goto when I only have two hours. It also happens to be 12 miles.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2258343319

Not sure how you download a route to a phone, but if you need a gpx file, you can use this:

https://mapstogpx.com/strava/

Make sure you ride everything in the direction I did, or it will be less fun.
We wòund up doing about 10 miles, follow matt around, he knew the loop you were talking about. That blue trail is no joke.

We wòund up doing about 10 miles, follow matt around, he knew the loop you were talking about. That blue trail is no joke.

Similar, but my loop was slightly better :p

I think that's the same loop I did with the OOS guys when I gave them a tour. If you think the light blue trail is tough, you should check out the dark blue trail sometime :)

I think that's the same loop I did with the OOS guys when I gave them a tour. If you think the light blue trail is tough, you should check out the dark blue trail sometime :)
Anytime.

Actually, if dark blue is rougher than blue, I’ll take a rain check. That blue trail rattled my bones.

Just want to thank @notcho for leading us around today it was good to see you and I def need to chase you more often. Thanks @roc for the ride and it was good to ride with you Jeff and Ian..

Lots of stuff there, once you learn it the possibilities are endless (but not painless). Next time we start from my house.

Back
Top Bottom