OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Do you guys think it's ok if I start a blog thread for my comedic musings ? @fidodie ? It'll give this thread a break and could be fun...

Edit: I'll try and loop mtb ing into everything.

Of course! Everybody likes a littlev entertainment. Bring it.

Mtbdog

Ok... I am up and not hung over
I am going to go get some coffee now... so lmk if you want to ride and when
Giddy up!
I was just gonna give you a trail report. Don't know if I'm riding today. Trails are good on this side, Ancients and Buttermilk.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I was just gonna give you a trail report. Don't know if I'm riding today. Trails are good on this side, Ancients and Buttermilk.
Ok... I just stopped by the trailhead and I didn't see any signs of snow. Seems just a tad bit wet from the rain last night but looks good to go!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
HM is 6 out 10
20190316_092448.jpg

20190316_102056.jpg

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm sorry, but can someone point me in the right direction on where on this board to post up details/updates on upcoming rides?

I believe I'm scheduled for the weekend of 4/13 - 4/14 for a Mooch 3 Parker. Unfortunately, I can't make this happen and would need to reschedule this ride.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm sorry, but can someone point me in the right direction on where on this board to post up details/updates on upcoming rides?

I believe I'm scheduled for the weekend of 4/13 - 4/14 for a Mooch 3 Parker. Unfortunately, I can't make this happen and would need to reschedule this ride.

we dumped the schedule your good

I did want to ask if you think mooch will be good next weekend?

BPaze

I'm sure many of us would still love to do the triple mooch just let us know when your free to do so just not in May I will be away most of May lol

serviceguy

Not too impressed with Nobby Nics (pre-Addix) right now, washed the bike after 2 weeks of riding it the last time and both tires have busted sidewalls, one could be an unlucky side hit but the rear has a couple of radial straight lines that are bulging rather bad...I think I'll install the Minions until new bike.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The proper scale is 1 to 4, applying that ratio to your rating = 2.4 (not good)
Is that the rating based on canoeing?
The thing about HM is that the lowlands and highlands are dramatically different as in terms of how it handles moisture.
Highlands are totally rideable and there were couple soft spots but the lowlands were crap and there are rivers flowing thru them. But you have to ride the lowlands to get to the highlands so... eh...

@Paul H what trails did you hit and how are they? Looks good and tacky.
Strava is saved. I just did my regular loop and met Hector..... and Hector.... if you are reading this... stop lurking :p
https://www.strava.com/activities/2217603581

rick81721

Lothar
The thing about HM is that the lowlands and highlands are dramatically different as in terms of how it handles moisture.
Highlands are totally rideable and there were couple soft spots but the lowlands were crap and there are rivers flowing thru them. But you have to ride the lowlands to get to the highlands so... eh...

Many parks are like that, including the sourlands. Unless you have an access point to upper trails (or plan to get lifted in via chopper), then lower trails being bad nixes the entire park.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog

Strava is saved. I just did my regular loop and met Hector..... and Hector.... if you are reading this... stop lurking :p
https://www.strava.com/activities/2217603581
Should be dry by next weekend as long as we can go one week without rain

Top Bottom