New guy here

Been lurking on here for a while and finally decided to register.
Been riding for years but really got into it within the last year or so. I mostly ride Tourne Park during the week as it's only 10 mins from me and like to venture out throughout the state on the weekends. Obviously haven't been riding lately but hopefully weather picks up soon.

Just stopping in to say hi and hopefully find some new riding buddies.

BPaze

Welcome, I am a local to Tourne as well and will hopefully this year be doing frequent weekday after work rides here as well as Wildcat, hope to see you out there or even join me.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome!

about fuggin time you registered. (anyone use that one yet?)

:p

Kaleidopete

images.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome, I am a local to Tourne as well and will hopefully this year be doing frequent weekday after work rides here as well as Wildcat, hope to see you out there or even join me.
Once the weather is nicer, I plan on getting out there at least 2-3 times during the week. My buddy and I are there most Fridays, almost guaranteed, and we welcome other riders.

Welcome! Definitely a good group of guys and gals on here. It's well worth making it to one of the group rides!
Looking forward to group rides!
Welcome!

about fuggin time you registered. (anyone use that one yet?)

:p
Haha, nope no one has used that one yet.
Have not heard of that one, will be on the lookout for it now.
I plan on doing post work rides Tuesday Thursday and tourne is a nice park to ride from
I will definitely be seeing you on the trails soon...I hope, stupid weather.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Once the weather is nicer, I plan on getting out there at least 2-3 times during the week. My buddy and I are there most Fridays, almost guaranteed, and we welcome other riders.

Looking forward to group rides!

Haha, nope no one has used that one yet.

Have not heard of that one, will be on the lookout for it now.

I will definitely be seeing you on the trails soon...I hope, stupid weather.

Check out the OOS or join it on strava where we post rides

Top Bottom