Creating intervals on Training Peaks or Wahoo?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Any tips or tricks? I currently do my intervals manually but would like to have some importable ones that the trainer can use to adjust resistance. I have wahoo companion app and training peaks premium as well. I’ll assume it’s not too difficult but being crunched for time lately I am seeking advice here. TIA

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You have Zwift and a feedback trainer? I’d just do custom workouts there. Easy as cake.

xc62701

Is there any way to copy intervals on zwift? I created one once and it was a PITA if you have repeating intervals.

ryderX

It’s easy as long as you’re not using AppleTV. I build mine in TP and drop it onto the daily calendar. It’ll then import into Zwift, unfortunalty with AppleTV and Zwift it won’t save the workout past the date it’s originally assigned to.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
It’s easy as long as you’re not using AppleTV. I build mine in TP and drop it onto the daily calendar. It’ll then import into Zwift, unfortunalty with AppleTV and Zwift it won’t save the workout past the date it’s originally assigned to.
How do u build in TP?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Dave are you using your phone or a computer to Zwift? this will make a big difference; setting up WO on the computer isn't too bad, but doing it on your phone would suck

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Dave are you using your phone or a computer to Zwift? this will make a big difference; setting up WO on the computer isn't too bad, but doing it on your phone would suck
I use my iphone with an hdmi apple adaptor to project on my flatscreen tv.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why not just use the wahoo app to do the intervals? It’s pretty easy to do. That’s how I’ve always done it on my trainer.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Why not just use the wahoo app to do the intervals? It’s pretty easy to do. That’s how I’ve always done it on my trainer.
I do at the moment thanks to your recommendation but I want them to programmed in so power kicks up and or timer. Some that I do are really tough to keep track of when full gas.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do at the moment thanks to your recommendation but I want them to programmed in so power kicks up and or timer. Some that I do are really tough to keep track of when full gas.
You should try The Sufferfest App, or if you just want straight intervals, TrainerRoad. Both have a free trial period of a week I think.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ummm..
You could try The Sufferfest App, or if you just want straight intervals, TrainerRoad. Both have a free trial period of a week I think.

that moar bettererer? :p

Top Bottom