Things that make you frown :(

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Plan to ride the trainer early this morning. Install an old tire using the good tire's tube the day before. Get fully geared up, go to the detached garage, and find the rear tire deflated at 5am.
I don't know what it is but I keep dealing with flats on the trainer. From the holes that I find it actually just seems like the heat of the roller is killing the rubber. The rubber continually seems to be falling apart and multiple holes forming until one pops through. Old rubber + heat?

JDurk

I don't know what it is but I keep dealing with flats on the trainer. From the holes that I find it actually just seems like the heat of the roller is killing the rubber. The rubber continually seems to be falling apart and multiple holes forming until one pops through. Old rubber + heat?
This was a perfect round puncture, the old tire was used last winter on the trainer, so ruled out something being in the tire from the road. Might have picked up something from the garage floor.

Mtbdog

Hope everyone was out at the time. Everyone ok? Thankfully it didn't fall on the electric service,looks like that is on the other side of the house. Oh Shit!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That sucks
If your in need of new windows get up stairs with punch and hammer before adjuster shows.
It does look like a slow fall but the gable show a little banana in it.

Top Bottom