New sub forum?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So this isn't a terrible idea, but then it is a group/club being coordinated at a different levelj on the coin of someone else.
might have to consider some quid - this was one of my agenda items.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just like refer to mAdness. Allow access to the group who wants it.

The problem with that is that nobody is going to know what OOS is coming into this. So nobody will ever ask in. I would rather look into the Hide Post and Hide Forum features.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The problem with that is that nobody is going to know what OOS is coming into this. So nobody will ever ask in. I would rather look into the Hide Post and Hide Forum features.
Not sure if you are serious about this... but if you are.... consider OOS the minor league.... actually little league of MTBNJ lol
In all reality... and I don't speak for the entirety of the group but I think we are fine in Rides and Events section... because that's what it is.

To @Miracle Max Saved Norm's Ride Today
Let's get our house in order before we do anything else
DmL7ZMmW4AAX-N_.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure if you are serious about this... but if you are.... consider OOS the minor league.... actually little league of MTBNJ lol

I'm not going to pretend that I read all the OOS stuff, but let's be real. If you remove the OOS threads from this board, our activity goes down like 47%, if not more.

You're a good crew of guys and keep people talking about something. That's not a bad thing by any stretch.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
^^its more seinfeldish - keeps people talking about nothing :D

but everyone loves a train wreck, and it is turning into a soap opera, i'd expect some violet hair groupies soon...
book deal and mini-series are in-play.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
^^its more seinfeldish - keeps people talking about nothing :D

but everyone loves a train wreck, and it is turning into a soap opera, i'd expect some violet hair groupies soon...
book deal and mini-series are in-play.
I would like for Daniel Henney to play me in the mini-series... cuz you know... we look alike :p

Top Bottom