OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Can you guys list dates that you are available or not available?

Last edited:

Kangdoy

So far I'm available every weekend, up until March 16/17th. A Saturday would be nice...!

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Alright I'm stuck between a nukeproof scout 290 or a Ragley big Al. They seem similar in geo and the scout is slightly shorter in WB. Also the scout can fit 27+. I was considering just getting the frame but after factoring in wheels and a fork I'm at the build kit price and get a spare group set to toss on my old bike. I am looking for a mid travel 29er ht if someone has any recommendations I'm here to hear.

serviceguy

Alright I'm stuck between a nukeproof scout 290 or a Ragley big Al. They seem similar in geo and the scout is slightly shorter in WB. Also the scout can fit 27+. I was considering just getting the frame but after factoring in wheels and a fork I'm at the build kit price and get a spare group set to toss on my old bike. I am looking for a mid travel 29er ht if someone has any recommendations I'm here to hear.

What group are you looking at ? If 10 Speed XT works for you I may have some brand new stuff I may need to get rid of as I purchased way too many parts and I am not sure how many I will be able to use on the Knolly once it gets here. The brakes I am going to recycle because i just found out there's a 11 speed XT sl-m8000 with i-spec-b available (not in the US) that would match my previous version XT levers (BL-M785-B). I've got cranks, derailleurs etc.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What group are you looking at ? If 10 Speed XT works for you I may have some brand new stuff I may need to get rid of as I purchased way too many parts and I am not sure how many I will be able to use on the Knolly once it gets here. The brakes I am going to recycle because i just found out there's a 11 speed XT sl-m8000 with i-spec-b available (not in the US) that would match my previous version XT levers (BL-M785-B). I've got cranks, derailleurs etc.
Hmmm... do I want to upgrade the Talon?

Top Bottom