Nassau Trail conditions

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean, if you think it's cool how six mile is rut fucking central, feel free to ride and not give a fuck.
But I'm pretty sure if you're on here posting, you know if the trails should be ridden or not.

If the ground is frozen, ride. I'm not going to go take down the tape and wait for it to be below freezing until I put it back up again.

Just use common sense.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
@jShort sorry didn't mean to get you worked up.? That's exactly what I was hoping that if it really was fully frozen people wouldn't kill me for riding it.

Jeffreywoliver

But maybe park in town and ride there so not every dipshit who doesn’t know better than to ride soft trails thinks it’s open despite the tape.

02camaro

i would think it would be fine, i would like to ride there tomorrow, but i will refrain unless @jShort or someone else chimes in with the green light.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
There’s still snow on the trails. So I’m assuming it’s muddy underneath. I just drove by on Tuesday after work.
It’ going to be at less another week.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll check it out this weekend. Pretty sure it's gonna be mushy AF. Next week freeze thaw isn't going to help.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Walked the rocky trail. Firming up nicely but still soft by the water and in the shaded areas.

The parking lot is very soft!

Getting close, but still a no. The tape is still up.

There is a lot of sticks down. If you can fit in a little tm before riding, it would help.

MSalvatore

Quite a lot of shortcuts on springside.

Attachments

• 15535476701884230098211680152202.jpg
    15535476701884230098211680152202.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 133

MSalvatore

Trails were pretty firm. Only 1 or 2 soft spots. I walked springside , sidewinder and rich woods. Quite a lot of branches down but overall the trails look great.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Trails were pretty firm. Only 1 or 2 soft spots. I walked springside , sidewinder and rich woods. Quite a lot of branches down but overall the trails look great.

that is what i found when i walked the other side. lots of sticks to clear. (which i did) - and dry until getting into the lower lying sections.
hopefully this weekend if it doesn't rain.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions