OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Just based on the ppl who already wants to attend, Morristown seems central. Maybe someone knows someplace slightly outside of Morristown that has a parking lot and not too rowdy.

qclabrat

Best seafood that's local.. But the dude jacked his prices up after they re build from the infamous fire.
not really, his prices are still much lower than than the competition
He just never bothered to raise prices. Better seafood down the shore, be I hate driving that way
Also don't go when there's a deep freeze if you want clams, since the clams are local, the bays are sometimes frozen and therefore no clams, has happened about a half dozen times we starting going 15 years ago

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Just to let you know... this is not a plain get together to have food and beers
We will be discussing on how OOS will run. Of course fun will be had but it is a meeting to discuss ideas and how we will go forward.

Mr. E Man

Just to let you know... this is not a plain get together to have food and beers
We will be discussing on how OOS will run. Of course fun will be had but it is a meeting to discuss ideas and how we will go forward.
If there's booze involved I'm getting "lit" so i'll probably be drooling on myself. I come up with better thoughts when i'm half in the bag

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
If there's booze involved I'm getting "lit" so i'll probably be drooling on myself. I come up with better thoughts when i'm half in the bag

Cool, we.going to fight each other, or square off against other patrons?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
What days can't people make?

Me and @Mathers are planning a ride for March first(Friday) I'm gonna assume that's a no go for him due to family celebrations but he can speak for him self.

I'm flexible just if my wife works I'll be around 9or later

Top Bottom