Socket Set Screws M8 1mm pitch

bucknejo

Any one know where I can find M8 socket set screws with 1 mm pitch? Length would be 10mm, but anything under 25mm would work. I just need about 20. The only place I can find them online sells bags of 100 for $18.

socket-set-screw.png

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Any one know where I can find M8 socket set screws with 1 mm pitch? Length would be 10mm, but anything under 25mm would work. I just need about 20. The only place I can find them online sells bags of 100 for $18.

View attachment 86679
I saw something similar at home depot while looking for another odd ball, if you have a descent sized one with grade 8 bolts you might have a shot but considering how much time is worth I'd buy the 100

one piece crank

In my experience McMaster shipping isn’t bad and I get it the next morning (a couple times a white van even showed up at work), but shipping 8 of those will always seem expensive. Also, I find HD generally has a poorer selection than Lowes.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My shipping has always been really cheap from McMaster.... If I order by 11am it arrives later that day, otherwise early the next morning.

bucknejo

Thank you to everyone for all the feedback - very helpful! In the end I wound up ordering a pack of M8-1.0 x 16 mm socket head screws from Amazon b/c I'm cheap and am already paying for prime shipping. Not the same as the set screws but they won't be visible on the final product (work table) so compromises can be made.

McMaster wanted $6 for shipping a bag of screws and that's not bad, but again, I'm super cheap. Will definitely find a reason to use these guys at some point in the future for sure.

Top Bottom