Curious but cautious. CBD use?

walter

Fourth Party
Confirmed. My bosses wife was taking CBD orally, i guess drops under the tongue, to treat her arthritis. It was from a company called CV Labs (or something like that) and they said folks would not test positive with their product, and she did.

Mathers

I have been using the oral dropper of CBD Full Spectrum for about 3 months now. I think it's great. I have had 24 7 back pain forever and just deal with it. I can say that I no longer have the pain and can pop out of bed in the am with no complaints.
On a side not, a bit of THC helps too, but I'm not tested for my work.
Right now I'm a believer. I just ordered a jar of CBD Gummies too, just because the Floyd's Full taste like shit.
Good luck DT
What are you using?
I have spondylosis and just take anti inflammatory pills when needed.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What are you using?
I have spondylosis and just take anti inflammatory pills when needed.
These now.
20190123_142700.jpg
20190123_073702.jpg

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i've been using a Floyd's product for a few days. I don't know if it's psychosomatic or not but I've had reduced pain and inflammation in two problem areas. Given I can't pour a bowl of cereal without hurting myself these days, I will continue to use it.

Pedal Montclair sells Floyd's stuff

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is the said inflammation external? I would know how you can determine internal inflammation reduction without testing?
going by feel only. i tweaked a muscle near my scapula doing pull-ups. the pain and tender, swollen/puffy muscles have subsided as i used the product. I've also had acupuncture within the last two weeks and taken Advil so take it for what it's worth.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I have a form of IBS I've been dealing with for a few year and was considering CBD oil but stayed away because of the drug screening at work. The medication I was on over the spring caused some weight gain and high BP... that kind of sucked since I was also coming off a of 40mg of Prednisone a day which also caused some weight gain and high BP. The meds did work but they are not what I want to be on.

I had a doctor appt all lined up and definitely had an illness that was eligible for MM so I asked HR about med marijuana because the worst they can do is say 'no'. They said 'no' in a lengthy email from the D&A department & was selected for a *random 3 weeks later.

In the end decided to stop drinking beers because I figured alcohol absorbed thru the guts is probably a good way to fire up some inflammation... that and "drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life" - Joe Smith. So far so good...coming up on 1 year beer free (wasn't a liquor drinker) funny thing is all the supervisors and foremen at work received a bottle of booze for the holidays..... I got nothing ?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My problem and should be worked out immediately is HR and jobs screenings need to adapt to society.
Testing today has become specific and yet company's and Drs are still using prehistoric testing for THC. All they are looking for is trace in piss test where as blood drawn can tell amount use. They can tell if a person is all Snoopy or a legit card user or in this case a CBD Joe.

Rusty

Lots of big corporations don't test anymore. They were spending millions and catching 1 out of 10000....I know this to be true for new hires into IBM for example. They'll test you if you have specific roles (rare) or show up baked, but not for all new hires anymore.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I developed a pretty severe case of Asthma when I was 33. I end up in the the ER 3-4 times a year with sudden life-threatening exasperations. Usually between November-March. It gets pretty bad and Iv'e thought that it was game over on multiple occasions. I have been put on every Asthma Control medication that exists and none of them have worked. For the fuck of it I started taking CBD orally and i have been breathing fine for almost a year now with no problems. This is the first fall/winter since 2013 that I haven't been to the ER.

Is it the CBD or just a coincidence? I don't know.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
My problem and should be worked out immediately is HR and jobs screenings need to adapt to society.
Testing today has become specific and yet company's and Drs are still using prehistoric testing for THC. All they are looking for is trace in piss test where as blood drawn can tell amount use. They can tell if a person is all Snoopy or a legit card user or in this case a CBD Joe.
There is a fine line in there somewhere. Alcohol is legal yet I have had to deal with someone showing at at 8am and are still drunk from the night. Yes, I know THC stays in system for longer, but trying to define those lines for THC on a corporate level is probably pretty damn hard.

Top Bottom