OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
@oobaa47 gave me a tour of his local trails this morning just over the NY border. Was nice to ride somewhere different.

5CA51C6E-7599-441F-A571-22CB55007494.png

BPaze

Hit the Tourne with Max and business as usual he had a Maxchanical, I went OTB testing the new brakes, man they bite hard when working and my rear brake still isnt fully tuned in. It works just inconsistent. Looking forward to Mooches tomorrow I plan on bringing treats. I just hope I dont kill myself by grabbing the brake too hard again

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Hit the Tourne with Max and business as usual he had a Maxchanical, I went OTB testing the new brakes, man they bite hard when working and my rear brake still isnt fully tuned in. It works just inconsistent. Looking forward to Mooches tomorrow I plan on bringing treats. I just hope I dont kill myself by grabbing the brake too hard again
3 miles? Hope thats a strava fail
Broke another hanger?

BPaze

3 miles? Hope thats a strava fail
Broke another hanger?
Haha like I said a Maxchanical, I wasnt looking to ride too much anyway was really just testing the bike havent ridden in weeks. His RD is fine an issue with the cranks. He lost or forgot a part he is looking to get it today

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Haha like I said a Maxchanical, I wasnt looking to ride too much anyway was really just testing the bike havent ridden in weeks. His RD is fine an issue with the cranks. He lost or forgot a part he is looking to get it today
I mean... Max assembled that bike.... which is a problem in itself :p

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Add me to your ride 105mph is gonna get me looks on strava

Top Bottom