Breaking MTBNJ News! Hide the Women & Children...wait, no, the opposite! Bring them out for FREE RACING in 2019!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Just In!

For 2019, MTBNJ will be providing FREE race entries for both MTBNJ H2H races (Mooch & Stewart) for all Cat 2 and Cat 3 women. Yes you read that right. All Cat 2/3 women race for free. There are no field limits. Show up and bankrupt us.

From the MTBNJ media department...

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

Oh wait, there's more! For the Short Track series, we have obtained a sponsor that is going to cover ALL KIDS for the entirety of the Short Track series. These fields will be capped.

IMG_7017.JPG

Instead of bickering and arguing about why the system is broken. We are trying to fix it. Let's get more women and kids out there and the sport will heal itself.

All men get a free handshake from the promoter. Media forthcoming.

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Just In!

For 2019, MTBNJ will be providing FREE race entries for both H2H races (Mooch & Stewart) for all Cat 2 and Cat 3 women. Yes you read that right. All Cat 2/3 women race for free. There are no field limits. Show up and bankrupt us.

From the MTBNJ media department...

Oh wait, there's more! For the Short Track series, we have obtained a sponsor that is going to cover ALL KIDS for the entirety of the Short Track series. These fields will be capped.

Instead of bickering and arguing about why the system is broken. We are trying to fix it. Let's get more women and kids out there and the sport will heal itself.

All men get a free handshake from the promoter. Media forthcoming.
1547146943888.png

mstyer

Crap. Mooch is the same day as the NICA race in way-the-F-south NJ (otherwise known as Alloway). I'll be out to show my support at Stewart.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Crap. Mooch is the same day as the NICA race in way-the-F-south NJ (otherwise known as Alloway). I'll be out to show my support at Stewart.
Was the same last two years. Mooch gets to choose between one date or no date, or so I've been told. Get the kids to short track. two years ago the kids fields were JAM PACKED even with freezing temps and snow.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last edited:

ilnadi

awesome, hopefully we'll fill these up.
who is the kids' sponsor (when you can tell us) so we can thank them?

Top Bottom