Allaire Conditions

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was planning to try and go in one afternoon with shovel to get a head start on this as well. Kinda scared to to see what it looks like and afraid it's gonna piss me off. If only people would ride through the middle and not around the mud.
Maybe tomorrow afternoon if anyone is around?

Johnny Utah

I was planning to try and go in one afternoon with shovel to get a head start on this as well. Kinda scared to to see what it looks like and afraid it's gonna piss me off. If only people would ride through the middle and not around the mud.
Maybe tomorrow afternoon if anyone is around?
I may be able to do later in the afternoon, if not maybe we divide up some of the trails or report up which trails we have touched after.

Johnny Utah

Working on getting an actual work day for a Saturday or Sunday with a post ride. If it is nice enough (and there is interest) maybe @mike_243 can get a campsite for a fire / BBQ.

We can have a post work ride as well. I am more than happy to take requests for trails to be ridden.

Merrik87

Working on getting an actual work day for a Saturday or Sunday with a post ride. If it is nice enough (and there is interest) maybe @mike_243 can get a campsite for a fire / BBQ.

We can have a post work ride as well. I am more than happy to take requests for trails to be ridden.
I would also like to know about Brisbane?

choop

BRISBANE.jpg

w_b

That is a fine map! Now the cat is out of the bag.

Please be advised there are areas in Brisbane with the same problems as Allaire "proper." Overuse during sogness will swiftly destroy them too. Also the ticks and chiggers and hunters, oh my.

Errbody go to RV now please.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Weekends dog, weekends.

weekends are great, but i have better (imo) options closer than allaire on the weekends, the thing about weekdays is its <7 minutes out of the way on my commute home, so the cost is basically nothing to stop for a spin (or dig as it were)

MikeyBikey2000

That is a fine map! Now the cat is out of the bag.

Please be advised there are areas in Brisbane with the same problems as Allaire "proper." Overuse during sogness will swiftly destroy them too. Also the ticks and chiggers and hunters, oh my.

Errbody go to RV now please.

And Frisbee Golfers (FROLF?) (stay off the course!)

Reactions: w_b

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions