What are you watching now?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
we were talking about starting bird box tonight,

but didn't happen for some home flip it show....not my choice.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We watched The End of the F***ing World
Yeah, this was great- enjoyed that.

Just watched Murder of Couriers a bicycle documentary
In the queue...

Just finished the first (?) season of the Kominsky Method on Netflix.
Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin (who hasn’t changed since the 70’s). Really enjoyed.

Also thanks @JimN for the rec on The Dawn Wall (Amazon rental) great movie and a good fix until we can catch Free Solo in theaters, or they stream it.

RobW

Watched bird box- excellent!
Tried to watch black mirror bandersnatch- turned it off Bc it was that bad-

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tried to watch black mirror bandersnatch- turned it off Bc it was that bad-

I watched it 2 days ago and thought it was excellent. Not the story per se, but the medium. Did you watch it on a mobile device?

RobW

I watched it 2 days ago and thought it was excellent. Not the story per se, but the medium. Did you watch it on a mobile device?
I watched it on my tv which added the confusion to choosing a path. I was more just frustrated with having to watch the same storyline over and over.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I watched it on my tv which added the confusion to choosing a path. I was more just frustrated with having to watch the same storyline over and over.

Not sure how the TV works with this. Plus stop making bad choices. Don’t kill dad.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Not sure how the TV works with this. Plus stop making bad choices. Don’t kill dad.

Watched this with my Movie Geek son. Wife only made it through 20 minutes. There were a whole bunch of "wtf, this is so stupid" comments. I made it through two endings. He went back and watched all five endings and said none were any better.

Mathers

I thought the Bandwrsnatch concept was cool idea. Reminds me of those old Time Machine books as a kid.
What’s the difference on what you watch it on, haven’t seen it yet?

Top Bottom