Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
we should've done a playoff pool.....

i'm bored....

silly.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My man, the leg from 57 to send the rams to the superbowl... you still wondering why I drafted him @Pearl?

That was the worst non-call on a pass interference in history of football so the Saints certainly got fucked over in this one bad... That was almost as bad as diggs last year

Now please God... Pat, Andy... SAVE US!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My man, the leg from 57 to send the rams to the superbowl... you still wondering why I drafted him @Pearl?

That was the worst non-call on a pass interference in history of football so the Saints certainly got fucked over in this one bad... That was almost as bad as diggs last year

Now please God... Pat, Andy... SAVE US!
Oh yeah, didn’t see this post coming...
:rolleyes:

And yes, come on MyHomie!

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
GD I hate NE...full transparency I'm a J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS fan. Can't believe I have to suffer through another offing SB with that douchcock and his coach filled with enmity.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hate the chiefs but I also hate TB12, no I hate the chiefs more... guess my rooting interest will be for a NFC team :rolleyes:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's not the AFC it's the fact that Tom and Bill sold there soul to the devil with a lot of luck. It started with the fumble that was called a forward pass way back when. Do we need to bring up Pete? Andy will always be Andy just not good enough. That mahomes kid is gonna be a rock star in this league. It also helps being in the most dysfunctional division in the league. Let's see if the jets can turn that around.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It's not the AFC it's the fact that Tom and Bill sold there soul to the devil with a lot of luck. It started with the fumble that was called a forward pass way back when. Do we need to bring up Pete? Andy will always be Andy just not good enough. That mahomes kid is gonna be a rock star in this league. It also helps being in the most dysfunctional division in the league. Let's see if the jets can turn that around.

the only team with more luck at just the right time...

1548075944948.png

maybe the jets will knock brady out this year, and bring on the next great NE QB - like they did with eason and bledsoe.

See if they bring bridgewater in as back-up....

Top Bottom