12/31 Last Ride of 2018

Dajerseyrat

Monday, new year's Eve 9:30 AM wheels down at Hartshorn. Meeting @knobbyhead in the lot on Navesink. Grey Hyundai Sonata, White Mazda. Medium paced no drop, 10 or 12 miles.

RobW

There’s gonna be rain on Monday but as you present yourself here, you probably don’t care.

Dajerseyrat

There’s gonna be rain on Monday but as you present yourself here, you probably don’t care.
were riding at 930 am, the rain is starting in the evening in case you would care to check before making an ignorant and wise ass comment...If you have an issue with me, perhaps show up and address it in person??? God forbid I ride a trail with so much as a puddle on it right?

Reactions: w_b

RobW

were riding at 930 am, the rain is starting in the evening in case you would care to check before making an ignorant and wise ass comment...If you have an issue with me, perhaps show up and address it in person??? God forbid I ride a trail with so much as a puddle on it right?
I suppose you don’t appreciate my candor and to think I’m willing to discuss it with you in person is offputting...To be honest, I think I’ve already addressed it so I have no need to Talk to anyone lacking decorum. Enjoy your ride.

Dajerseyrat

I suppose you don’t appreciate my candor.
You spelled SARCASTIC CHASTIZING wrong...?? I'm not a wreckless idiot please don't paint me as such on a public venue. Now please go back to crying about 6mile conditions..Hartshorn and Aillare are very ridable after rain. In fact the packed Hospital road lot yesterday, including members of race teams and local bike shops would speak volumes for that..

rick81721

Lothar
You Spelt Hartshorne and Allaire wrong FYI.
And you are missing the point. SMH. Learned that from @Johnny Utah

Spelt?? :p

6084c244_organic_spelt_f_hr.jpg

Dajerseyrat

You Spelt Hartshorne and Allaire wrong FYI.
And you are missing the point. SMH. Learned that from @Johnny Utah
I have no clue what you're even referencing..what exactly is the point? I'm not allowed to ride 6 hours before the rain is forcasted?? Oh the farmers almanac says it's supposed to rain on June 12th 2019 so should I not ride any park 3 weeks prior and after???? Seriously you cranky puddle police need to chill out. It's not like I'm ripping through 6 mile in a hurricane..

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have no clue what you're even referencing..what exactly is the point? I'm not allowed to ride 6 hours before the rain is forcasted?? Oh the farmers almanac says it's supposed to rain on June 12th 2019 so should I not ride any park 3 weeks prior and after???? Seriously you cranky puddle police need to chill out. It's not like I'm ripping through 6 mile in a hurricane..
Lol. I B THE SPELLING POLICE! Where did I mention 6 mile in my post?
You are barking up the wrong tree my rat. If you knew my humor you would get it, or drank craft beer.
Screenshot_20181230-153942_Gallery.jpg

Dajerseyrat

Lol. I B THE SPELLING POLICE! Where did I mention 6 mile in my post?
You are barking up the wrong tree my rat. If you knew my humor you would get it, or drank craft beer. View attachment 84068
I'll drank the craft beer? After I ride Hartshorne ( however it's spelt) tomorrow in the mud..I do stay away from 6 mile till the spring and it dries out. I'm not a complete asshole.

Top Bottom