Soundz Like Riding Short Time Many Time

qclabrat

@qclabrat do u have any chinatown connections that might want to buy medicinal mushrooms? chaga, reishi etc
Maybe, I go to Dr. Hong J. Tan for my annual treatment, he's located on 128 Mott #704 (917)237-1153, closed Weds
Haven't used either herb, but doesn't hurt to ask, he has many non-Chinese patients every time I am there. A consult is very reasonable, I'd recommend one even if he doesn't have what you're looking for.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe, I go to Dr. Hong J. Tan for my annual treatment, he's located on 128 Mott #704 (917)237-1153, closed Weds
Haven't used either herb, but doesn't hurt to ask, he has many non-Chinese patients every time I am there. A consult is very reasonable, I'd recommend one even if he doesn't have what you're looking for.

Lol I want him to buy my mushrooms.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ha, gotta get my reading glasses
No joke, you could try to sell to the old ladies selling ginko nuts on the streets. How much do you have? And how long ago were they harvested

At the moment, just a handful of dried Lingzhi. I see stuff all the time, but I don't harvest them because they all taste like a tree.

qclabrat

At the moment, just a handful of dried Lingzhi. I see stuff all the time, but I don't harvest them because they all taste like a tree.
Text me some pics, maybe one of my relatives will be interested in them, no clue what they cost tho

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't have these on hand, but have GPS coordinates and see similar ones all the time. I'm gonna cut down the chaga cause that was seems to be harder to find.

reishi (lingzhi)
20181215-132750.jpg

artist's conk
20181020-153457.jpg

chaga
20181121-115500.jpg

Top Bottom