OOS MOGA

I am out this week.
Planning to move into my garage this weekend so there will be tons to do.
Not to mention, I gotta do some maintenance work on the Talon.
At some point, also have to do a complete tear down of the Hightower to clean and grease

I am however going to prolly do a quickie at HM and/or just ride around the hood.

I am out this week.
Planning to move into my garage this weekend so there will be tons to do.
Not to mention, I gotta do some maintenance work on the Talon.
At some point, also have to do a complete tear down of the Hightower to clean and grease

I am however going to prolly do a quickie at HM and/or just ride around the hood.

In other words: "it's too cold to ride"

In other words: "it's too cold to ride"
Received a shocker on my last doctor visit.... I was at 190lbs and the doc wanted to prescribe cholesterol meds.
Too fat to be concerned with the cold.... its a must ride every weekend for me.

Received a shocker on my last doctor visit.... I was at 190lbs and the doc wanted to prescribe cholesterol meds.
Too fat to be concerned with the cold.... its a must ride every weekend for me.

What was the shocker, weight or statin reco? What are your cholesterol numbers? I've been on simvastatin seemingly forever.

What was the shocker, weight or statin reco? What are your cholesterol numbers? I've been on simvastatin seemingly forever.
Both.
I don't really keep track of weight.... just waistline but I was at 182lbs and my cholesterol was on the decline on my previous visit
I guess my pant waist all stretched or the weight gain was so gradual that I didn't notice the discomfort too much. I did get lax on my diet... you know... 2 Quarter Pounder meals and a bucket of fried chicken. This all has to go and I have to get more active. Freakin lunch sucks these days without having the option to eat whatever I wanted. Been having turkey on a roll with mustard. Now looking at poke bowl online for today's lunch.

Back
Top Bottom