OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am out this week.
Planning to move into my garage this weekend so there will be tons to do.
Not to mention, I gotta do some maintenance work on the Talon.
At some point, also have to do a complete tear down of the Hightower to clean and grease

I am however going to prolly do a quickie at HM and/or just ride around the hood.

rick81721

Lothar
I am out this week.
Planning to move into my garage this weekend so there will be tons to do.
Not to mention, I gotta do some maintenance work on the Talon.
At some point, also have to do a complete tear down of the Hightower to clean and grease

I am however going to prolly do a quickie at HM and/or just ride around the hood.

In other words: "it's too cold to ride"

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
In other words: "it's too cold to ride"
Received a shocker on my last doctor visit.... I was at 190lbs and the doc wanted to prescribe cholesterol meds.
Too fat to be concerned with the cold.... its a must ride every weekend for me.

rick81721

Lothar
Received a shocker on my last doctor visit.... I was at 190lbs and the doc wanted to prescribe cholesterol meds.
Too fat to be concerned with the cold.... its a must ride every weekend for me.

What was the shocker, weight or statin reco? What are your cholesterol numbers? I've been on simvastatin seemingly forever.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What was the shocker, weight or statin reco? What are your cholesterol numbers? I've been on simvastatin seemingly forever.
Both.
I don't really keep track of weight.... just waistline but I was at 182lbs and my cholesterol was on the decline on my previous visit
I guess my pant waist all stretched or the weight gain was so gradual that I didn't notice the discomfort too much. I did get lax on my diet... you know... 2 Quarter Pounder meals and a bucket of fried chicken. This all has to go and I have to get more active. Freakin lunch sucks these days without having the option to eat whatever I wanted. Been having turkey on a roll with mustard. Now looking at poke bowl online for today's lunch.

Top Bottom