Music

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be there, take two!! After zig zagging all across Europe, they're going to be home for 5 days for Xmas, then back on the road. These guys define what it is to be Road warriors.....
Hopefully we have better luck this time!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just enjoyed this documentary about the original Memphis tracks from Primal Scream for Give Out But Don’t Give Up

This is inspiring a headphone session...
Screamadelica
GOBDGU as released
GOBDGU as intended

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, so 2018 is over and everyone is telling you what the best albums where last year. Music is so subjective, I honestly don't know how they come up with this shit. Well anyway, let me tell you what you should check out.:)
If you grew up around NJ, this band will sound familiar. The first time I heard their music I was like damn, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello, Ramones, Modern Lovers, LCD Soundsystem, Pavement, the Godfathers... If you dislike these bands, go no further. If you do like, then go to Step 2.

1546965479780.png

Step 2; Sounds like something you've heard before but can't wait to hear again.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, so 2018 is over and everyone is telling you what the best albums where last year. Music is so subjective, I honestly don't know how they come up with this shit. Well anyway, let me tell you what you should check out.:)
If you grew up around NJ, this band will sound familiar. The first time I heard their music I was like damn, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello, Ramones, Modern Lovers, LCD Soundsystem, Pavement, the Godfathers... If you dislike these bands, go no further. If you do like, then go to Step 2.

View attachment 84851

Step 2; Sounds like something you've heard before but can't wait to hear again.

i think they go by sales of the songs (or plays of them on services such as pandora/spotify/sirius xm) but i could be completely off base. . .

ill have to give it a listen when i get home

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Top Bottom