Raritan 911: Robocop

CrankAddictRich

I discovered this thread on Monday.... 4 days of reading, 73+ pages of tread done! Great thread Carson. Some hilariously funny stories and some crazy stuff you have to deal with. I ride regularly with 2 guys that are LEO's and they always have interesting stories. I think listening to the kind of stuff that you guys have to deal with on a daily basis would really give more people a better insight in to just all of the stuff that law enforcement officers have to deal with and would help to dispel some of the mistrust that people have right now... It is an amazingly tough job and when you wake up and go to work every morning, you never know if you're going to be wrangling drunks, run away farm animals, bringing drug addicts back from the dead or go forbid defending your life or the lives of innocent civilians. I thank you for this thread and for the job that you and all of the other LEO's do.... god knows I don't want to do it.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Megan hasn't bartended in a few years but when she did, she knew who most of the local Flemington drunks were. I'll have to find out if BB rings a bell from her.

Great story!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I discovered this thread on Monday.... 4 days of reading, 73+ pages of tread done! Great thread Carson. Some hilariously funny stories and some crazy stuff you have to deal with. I ride regularly with 2 guys that are LEO's and they always have interesting stories. I think listening to the kind of stuff that you guys have to deal with on a daily basis would really give more people a better insight in to just all of the stuff that law enforcement officers have to deal with and would help to dispel some of the mistrust that people have right now... It is an amazingly tough job and when you wake up and go to work every morning, you never know if you're going to be wrangling drunks, run away farm animals, bringing drug addicts back from the dead or go forbid defending your life or the lives of innocent civilians. I thank you for this thread and for the job that you and all of the other LEO's do.... god knows I don't want to do it.

Thank you for the kind words. It's challenging, but I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

rick81721

Lothar
Wait a minute, why didnt you go in thru the busted out window? Or did they jump out as soon as you broke down the door?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
does the hotel owner get to file an insurance claim?

That's between him and his carrier. No idea, really.

Wait a minute, why didnt you go in thru the busted out window? Or did they jump out as soon as you broke down the door?

We tried to sledge to door first but it was barricaded. 20 swings on a 10 pound sledge didn't do it. So we took out the window and made entry.

Top Bottom