OOS MOGA

qclabrat

your sig is awesome
Ironically @liong71er and I are both Hakka, we talked about it a few years ago. Hakkas originated from North Central China and my tribe ended up in Southern China where as Liong's eventually in Indonesia. I'm actually the 44th generation of my clan and we've trace my roots back to the 14th gen when they migrated south. I have the names of all those great great ancestors. A few years ago my dad and I went on a 2 week pilgrimage to seek out the ancestral grounds in Guangdong province (Southern China). There is even a museum for my clan, nothing special for most but a remarkable find for me. Unfortunately it's rather remote and I doubt my dad is able to travel as we had done that summer. All Hakkas see each other as family. So Liong is family to me as well. "zìjiārén" (自家人)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Ironically @liong71er and I are both Hakka, we talked about it a few years ago. Hakkas originated from North Central China and my tribe ended up in Southern China where as Liong's eventually in Indonesia. I'm actually the 44th generation of my clan and we've trace my roots back to the 14th gen when they migrated south. I have the names of all those great great ancestors. A few years ago my dad and I went on a 2 week pilgrimage to seek out the ancestral grounds in Guangdong province (Southern China). There is even a museum for my clan, nothing special for most but a remarkable find for me. Unfortunately it's rather remote and I doubt my dad is able to travel as we had done that summer. All Hakkas see each other as family. So Liong is family to me as well. "zìjiārén" (自家人)

From Wiki regarding my clan

Namyang clan[edit]
The biggest clan is Namyang clan (Hangul: 남양 홍씨; Hanja: 南陽 洪氏; RR: Namyang Hongssi) whose founder was Hong Eun-yeol in the Goryeo Dynasty. Another founder of this clan was Hong Seon-haeng. Thus, the Namyang Hong clan is unique among Korean surnames in that it includes two separate unrelated family lines. The former, named "Tang Hong" because it claims to have descended from the Chinese who took refuge in Korea following the fall of Tang Dynasty, comprises 80 percent of the clan.

liong71er

Another big thing to note Walter.. if so happen your last name and mine are match , then that’s even better we will be sworn brother (each person slice their finger than stamp it against the other that’s how the Chinese done it,include all other complicated ritual to make it officially)

逆行森么??( what’s your family name?)
Mine is 杨 ( Yang )as in mandarin (Jong) as spoken in hakkanese.

So,when we ride?[

Last edited by a moderator:

liong71er

From Wiki regarding my clan

Namyang clan[edit]
The biggest clan is Namyang clan (Hangul: 남양 홍씨; Hanja: 南陽 洪氏; RR: Namyang Hongssi) whose founder was Hong Eun-yeol in the Goryeo Dynasty. Another founder of this clan was Hong Seon-haeng. Thus, the Namyang Hong clan is unique among Korean surnames in that it includes two separate unrelated family lines. The former, named "Tang Hong" because it claims to have descended from the Chinese who took refuge in Korea following the fall of Tang Dynasty, comprises 80 percent of the clan.
You could be our long long very long lost brother!;)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am leaving it up to Arnold and BPaze. Hopefully Huffster can make it
download.jpeg

Top Bottom