Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

This will be a big upset and make the power rankings a complete shit show.
Looks at Robby Anderson and Kenyon Drake on my bench...
giphy.gif

one jordan reed catch is a germy win here, or we end in a TIE with decimal scoring? riveting

I don't suppose the tie breaker is bench points...

WEEK 6 POWER RANKINGS
What a shake up this week, upsets all over the place. The bottom of the list did better than the top. We had a tie. Someone is going to be pissed about where they are on the list. WHAT ELSE DOES THIS SEASON HAVE IN STORE FOR US?

1) @jmanic - Pocket Dogs - 4-1
Getting boring, are the pocket dogs this years version of the long ducks? towards the top in points this week, towards the bottom of points scored against. They just keep on truckin.

2) @oobaa47 - Dead Sailors - 3-2 +1
Easy decision for #2, the sailors hit on every single position this week. Fournette looks like a waste of a roster spot this year, but Yeldon is doing work still.

3) @pearl - Pearl Necklaces - 3-2 +4
This is where things get tough, but third highest point total, body of work this week, and everyone else above this team losing pushes them to 3. Garbage heap Chris Thompson does just enough to stay relevant, but is Sony Michel a real thing? Tons of gifs exist for him, so we can only hope.

4) @UtahJoe - London Silly Nanies - 2-3
Tough loss, the firepower is on this team, but the Kamaro never got started and Freeman is in a murky backfield now. Anyone rostering a South Brunswick Alumni gets kudos from me though. I still have faith.

5) @Chris26er - Crash Bandicoots - 2-3 +7
BIG SHAKE UP HERE. 2nd highest points this week, knocking off the #2 team, Time to show some more respek. It looks like the suspended players are back and this is a team to watch out for. Breida going down is scary though. This may look like a reach but I think this is the real deal now.

6) @stb222 - Long Duck Dongs - 3-2 -1
Tough loss to the league best Dogs. The RB depth here is extremely thin here. I think we talked about this at the draft. Not a bad week overall, but going up against #1 is a tough task. Middle of the road for you, Kevy.

7) @jnos - Still Riding 26” Wheels - 3-2 -5
Oh man, tough day here. Quiet day from AP and Fuller really let this team down. Not sure if they would have started their bench points, but man, its hard to think about. Total Mind F here.

8) @elzoller - El Guac - 2-3 +2
Guess who’’s back? Sorry of? The emergence of James White, DJ is alive, are we coming back from the basement?

9) @fidodie - The Mariani Sauce - 2-3 +1
This should have been a loss, but the tie somehow goes to the sauce.

10) @jShort - Too $hort - 2-3 -3
Tough break, one extra yard on the catch from Reed would have given germs a win. Sadly for some reason it is giving germs the loss. Both of you guys should have lost scoring the league weekly low points. RIP Ajayi. Didn't you just trade for him?
Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.12 AM.png

11) @Carson - Generic Ass Team Name - 2-3 -3
Suffering from bye week hell from the looks of it. The short benches make this happen I think. So this could be a temporary dip.

12) @Magic - Magic the Gathering - 2-3 -3
Low man on the totem pole here. Not loving this roster. Outside of the Patriots on it. When is he going to drop Wayne Gallman? Or Fitzpatrick? WAYNE FUCKING GALLMAN PEOPLE.

So they dont actually say what breaks the tie?

Back
Top Bottom