OOS MOGA

Mr.Moto

Just wanted to check in and and say I had a great time with the OOS crew at Ringwood on Sunday. Fun meeting new people and riding with everyone. And getting to ride with @liong71er is always a treat. He makes riding look effortless. While most of us were headed home after a few hours on the trails, Liong is just getting warmed up.

Everyone did great. @serviceguy did awesome and hung in there while we pushed on with elevation and tech. That's certainly one way to find out what Ringwood has to offer. Let me know when you want to ride again. We can adjust the ride to a more appropriate length and tech.

serviceguy

I do appreciate the words of encouragement and how supporting you have been throughout the ride, stopping multiple times to wait for my deflated self to catch up. As I mentioned in the Ringwood State Park thread my only open days are on the weekends, Saturday or Sundays doesn’t really matter. I think that here in Ringwood I should probably mostly stick to fire road and work both on my technique, stamina and cardio for now. I bought a hearth rate monitor to pair to my phone so I can keep an eye on the old pumper, also need to make a few technical adjustments to the bike in order to prevent it from a) falling apart b) hinder performance(meaning I’ll reach into the loctite box and set the seat correctly). I am obviously open to easier / less demanding trails but the love for the sport and the community is there.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I do appreciate the words of encouragement and how supporting you have been throughout the ride, stopping multiple times to wait for my deflated self to catch up. As I mentioned in the Ringwood State Park thread my only open days are on the weekends, Saturday or Sundays doesn’t really matter. I think that here in Ringwood I should probably mostly stick to fire road and work both on my technique, stamina and cardio for now. I bought a hearth rate monitor to pair to my phone so I can keep an eye on the old pumper, also need to make a few technical adjustments to the bike in order to prevent it from a) falling apart b) hinder performance(meaning I’ll reach into the loctite box and set the seat correctly). I am obviously open to easier / less demanding trails but the love for the sport and the community is there.

So does this mean we'll see you at lewmo on Sunday

BPaze

Can we do wayway please? I don’t know what it is but I have a thing against lewmo . It is close to my house and convenient but not a fan I can’t put my finger on it

I will most likely be there for at least a lap

BPaze

Your best bet is Stewart SP
Bigger and more mileage and better trails system

Here you’ll need guide or just explore like me

I will suggest go drive farther to Elmridge trail or escarpment trail in wind ham and that’s I guarantee worth you while
It’s funny last time we rode Stewart a group told us camp orange was a more challenging ride so I had high hopes. Thanks for the info

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Can we do wayway please? I don’t know what it is but I have a thing against lewmo . It is close to my house and convenient but not a fan I can’t put my finger on it

Maybe we can have multiple groups again. Keep both LewMo and Waway and see how it plays out thru out the week
What day and time do you want to propose for Waway?
We have LewMo for Sunday @ 8AM
Heck.... might as well put down CR for Sunday @7AM for @qclabrat

Weather/life permitting...is it going to be any easier on me?
Easier because its not technical but will give you a good work out

Last edited:

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
It’s funny last time we rode Stewart a group told us camp orange was a more challenging ride so I had high hopes. Thanks for the info
I think those guys also mentioned that the local bike shop hosts a group ride on Sunday’s and shows the good trails as the place of a not well marked. It’s been many’s years since I rode Camp Orange but I think Stewart is better but still worth checking out if you are in the area.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I just want to do lewmo for the chance to ride in a group wayway would be to long a ride and to far for me to swing it, I have been jonesing for some wayway this season :(

Top Bottom