Jungle Habitat Conditions

Mtbdog

Any fresh info on trail conditions after the week's rain? Planning a Sunday morning ride. Thanks ☺

Mtbdog

Any word on the condition of the trail and what your opinion is on a 9am ride Sunday morning? How much rain did you receive this evening? Thanks!☺

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I need to get up this park. Any rides happening anytime soon?
I need to get back up there myself. Haven't been there since before the plane crash. I can probably get out next weekend - could do Friday afternoon (9/21) or Sat/Sun morning. What works for you?

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
That works for me
I have never been, do we meetup at that main gate?
Yes. To get there, just GoogleMap Jungle Habitat and it finds it. Let's pencil it in for 1:00 Friday 9/21 for now and then see what mother nature has in store for next week. Other JH newbies welcome to join for a full tour as well.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Weather seems good, now I just have to monitor work. Looks good for now though. See you at 1:00 Friday unless something comes up and i will post here.

chris12453

Anyone know what the conditions are in jungle right now? I could just drive down the mountain tomorrow and look for myself, but I am trying to find a place to ride the new bike without damaging trails.

chris12453

I wish I made it to the demo, I had to go suit shopping and then decided to go destroy myself at creek. Nothing like crashing a brand new bike. Builds character imo.

Wolfjon

I rode the warthog on Sunday with my son.. Most of the trail was clean with avoidable mud in a couple of places. 1st time we actually found the entrance and so glad we did I think its my sons new favorite trail.

oobaa47

I rode the warthog on Sunday with my son.. Most of the trail was clean with avoidable mud in a couple of places. 1st time we actually found the entrance and so glad we did I think its my sons new favorite trail.

I've only been there once many moons ago and itching to get back......do you have a preferred route? Do most go counter clockwise?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions