NJ Mountain Bike Festival 2018 Edition

Bleeder

JORBA:President
What is at the festival I want to see if I can trick my wife into coming
Does she ride?

If not botanical gardens are right there. Thunder Mountain skeet shooting. A nice paddle on Shepherds Pond. Fishing, tour of Ringwood Manor.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Does she ride?

If not botanical gardens are right there. Thunder Mountain skeet shooting. A nice paddle on Shepherds Pond. Fishing, tour of Ringwood Manor.

All things that she would be less than interested in lol, maybe the Manor and their garden would be fun but my son can't be trusted

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Birthday twin!!!
So we're both New Years Eve babies. So is my son actually which is why I just learned I won't be able to attend the festival. My wife planned to have our son's birthday in Canada where she's from so her family can celebrate up there. I think she assumes I'll be there too. LOL

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So we're both New Years Eve babies. So is my son actually which is why I just learned I won't be able to attend the festival. My wife planned to have our son's birthday in Canada where she's from so her family can celebrate up there. I think she assumes I'll be there too. LOL

Right what are these expectations of parenting our wives are putting on us, I'm a grown damn kid! lol bring the bike up I'm sure there are sweet places to send it up there

Bleeder

JORBA:President
So on the guided group rides, in order to avoid the massive groups we had last year we've changed things up.

First off you'll need to signup for the ride, the signup sheets will be at the JORBA tents.

Most rides are limited to 15 riders.

That means we need ride leaders. Lots of them. Please contact me if you can lead a ride.

qclabrat

We've been working on adding exhibitors and trying to update our list of demo bikes. I'm trying to keep an up to date list of demo bikes at http://njmountainbikefestival.com/demos.html scroll to the bottom of the page. Looks like there will be a lot of 2019 models to try out. And some completely new models.
awesome seeing Guerrilla Gravity, looking forward to the demos, hope they bring a Medium Smash...

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
awesome seeing Guerrilla Gravity, looking forward to the demos, hope they bring a Medium Smash...
Looking forward to riding the trail pistol , just so you know you can up shock the trail pistol to 130

Top Bottom