NJ Mountain Bike Festival 2018 Edition

Bleeder

JORBA:President
The 2018 festival is starting to take shape. It's Sunday September 30th at the same spot, Shepherd Lake in Ringwood. There are some changes to how we normally do things. The Park wants to collect parking fees themselves, so expect to pay $5 per car. Since we can't take a cut of parking we will have to charge admissions this year. $10 per adult day of, $5 in advance on BikeReg and kids free.

We heard your feedback about the size of the group rides, so guided rides will be limited to around 15 riders. There will be signup sheets. I expect there will be a large demand for rides so we will be looking for lots of volunteer ride leaders. PM me if you're interested.

See you all there in the meantime checkout the website for up to date info.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmm.... if we wanted to include the mtbnj logo on our tee's... do I need permission from you guys?
I thought about it... but those customized jersey from China that I could find were all roadie jersey

if you guys are serious about getting jerseys made, i can point you in the right direction. (i do the kit orders for the team) you can get short sleeve trail jerseys for $48... but there's shipping costs and minimums and all that. the company can help you design something.

unfortunately, i don't think you can use the mtbnj logo tho. @Norm ??

Bleeder

JORBA:President
classic_thong.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if you guys are serious about getting jerseys made, i can point you in the right direction. (i do the kit orders for the team) you can get short sleeve trail jerseys for $48... but there's shipping costs and minimums and all that. the company can help you design something.

unfortunately, i don't think you can use the mtbnj logo tho. @Norm ??

does MTBNJ have bumper stickers anymore? i know iv seen them before, but not recently.

Top Bottom