8/5 TM thanks.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Great day to be out in the woods doing some trimming work on the Hog bog and the back part of the IMBA trail.
Huge thanks to our crew today that got some serious sweat equity.
our crew
Mike Confenti
Matt DeFelice
James DeFelice
Geoff McKnight
Stephen pinched
Alvaro Ozzie Alfaro
Glen Kraft
Evan Kraft
Tom Rabbitt
Liam Rabbitt
Tod Christinson
Howard Waters
Kathleen Daly
Josh Daly
Mike Arberg

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
before and after shots

Attachments

• 20180805_112013.jpg
    20180805_112013.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 20180805_112827.jpg
    20180805_112827.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 273

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So on a side note in all the years I have been in the woods I have never had either chiggers or poison ivy/oak that I honestly know of.
Last year I got chiggers and now I seem to have one of the poison plant type things behind my knee...
This getting old thing sucks... hope to see you all out on 8/19 when we once again work the switchbacks...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So on a side note in all the years I have been in the woods I have never had either chiggers or poison ivy/oak that I honestly know of.
Last year I got chiggers and now I seem to have one of the poison plant type things behind my knee...
This getting old thing sucks... hope to see you all out on 8/19 when we once again work the switchbacks...

i picked up poison ivy last week at allaire (I think in the hog bog going around the one tree hanging over the trail)

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks guys, rode Hog Bog last night with JT crew. You guys nailed it! Hope to make the next one..

pygmypony

thanks all for the clean-up! i will hopefully make the next one.

on a side note - i got poison ivy recently up in central jersey at 6MR or on my local North Edison trails. it was so bad i went to the doc for a cortisone shot.

it didn't seem to be going away, and actually seemed to be spreading. but then, i realized, after reading this post, that i must have gotten chiggers too. first time i've had it, and it sucks!!!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
6 Mile= PI
Allaire= Chiggers and Ticks.
You must spray bug spray for Allaire and you have to disrobe and wipe down completely after Allaire to get off Chiggers

Matt_

I Get Jokes
in the bog? thats usually where i get em. dodged a bullet this week.

Didnt stop in the bog so probably not. Was doing a lot of waiting yesterday so I could have picked them up anywhere. Legs are covered.... itch level = atomic.

@Mitch I'll scratch you if you scratch me

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Didnt stop in the bog so probably not. Was doing a lot of waiting yesterday so I could have picked them up anywhere. Legs are covered.... itch level = atomic.

@Mitch I'll scratch you if you scratch me
I sprayed some technu PI anti itch spray on this am . Been good all day. Ill still scratch you if needed

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions