2018 H2H Point Peter Pounder (Port Jervis)

terrabike01

Anyone have a GPX file of the 2018 course? Is it the same course as last year? Might be heading that was next week and would love to ride it. Thanks in advance.

terrabike01

Attachments

• H2H_Race_Point_Peter_Pounder_Garmin_fail_2nd_place_in_age_group.gpx
    60.9 KB · Views: 214

Jeffreywoliver

Looking forward to this race. I hear its low on tech. what are the stones like? Ive heard more shale and round stones than typical north jersey rocks.

terrabike01

Looking forward to this race. I hear its low on tech. what are the stones like? Ive heard more shale and round stones than typical north jersey rocks.
If I remember from last year, this race course was pretty low on any techy areas. It flowed pretty good. But some areas of the rock is like shale and very sharp. But I think that was farther up the mountain where the Erie 80 race course goes. Tires in that race were getting sliced left and right including one of my own. Bring a tube and pump!

Mtbdog

Quick stats from last year I have are 4.93 mi. and 403.5ft elev. gain and 403.5ft.of descent. I remember some well planted sharp rocks ripping tires also.

Joe J

There are links on BikeReg to the 18 courses but I have no idea how to open them. Registration closes 8/5 (this sunday) at 5:00 seems a bit early ?

terrabike01

Anyone have any idea what course the endurance classes will be doing? I'm assuming they will be doing the big lap/loop for the entire 4 hours?

Top Bottom