Racing Photo

SCOTTscale

I figured whoever this is would like this screen grab from Rockleigh Crit tonight.
I'm making a video for a local team and I captured some great shots from both races.

11150034.jpg

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks @SCOTTscale. I assume you were the guy flying the drone around too? Any more pics?

This was my first time doing any kind of road race so I didn't know what I'm doing. Got dropped from the pack early, then managed to get lapped like 3 times. Roadies are FAST. Still fun. Wish I knew about these earlier as their only 25 min from me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So a few things I'll suggest:

DON'Ts

1. Don't die. Be careful at Rockleigh. People get broke there.
2. You know how you just sort of rolled out at the back in that video T posted. Don't do that. Ever again.

DOs

1. In light of #2 above, remembering #1, pretend every race is a bunch of rabbits and there is exactly ONE carrot in this race. Go get it, ASAFP. These crits are a roller coaster. Blast out at 800 mph and hold on for dear life.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's

DON'Ts

2. You know how you just sort of rolled out at the back in that video T posted. Don't do that. Ever again.

DOs

1. In light of #2 above, remembering #1, pretend every race is a bunch of rabbits and there is exactly ONE carrot in this race. Go get it, ASAFP. These crits are a roller coaster. Blast out at 800 mph and hold on for dear life.
The first two laps are a neutral roll until the whistle on lap 2, hence the lallygagging. I will try your method of blowing myself up on Sunday at Fort Lee with @StayHydrated! I hear there's a hill.

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef

DON'Ts

DOs

The first two laps are a neutral roll until the whistle on lap 2, hence the lallygagging. I will try your method of blowing myself up on Sunday at Fort Lee with @StayHydrated! I hear there's a hill.

@Norm I don't wanna die fam, is Fort Lee gonna get us broken?

@1sh0t1b33r I watched a video. I saw the hill.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
who approved this crit race? we actually like @1sh0t1b33r and want him to survive until cross season.

Top Bottom