Looking for a riding partner(s)

Dajerseyrat

Hi there, I don't know if this is the right section so feel free to move it.
I'm looking for a few riding parnters as none of my friends mountain bike. I live 20 mins from 6 mile and ride there by myself but I get worried if something happens I don't want to be all alone. I used to ride avidly 20 years ago and at 44 years old it's hard to find other guys my age in shape enough to ride off-road. I run a dual suspension Cannondale and can keep a decent pace. I prefer weekday rides as I am off during the week sometimes, and I can travel to your home course. Thanks in advance!

Mtbdog

Join the local chapter of JORBA they can help you out. @jdog I think is the local man I think. Good Luck and WELCOME!☺

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Cool!
so during the day, during the week?
i'm avoiding mtb riding while training for a marathon - cause i like to crash.
but will hit you up in october.

good ride monday night at chimney rock - you'll see the posts here.

you up for the sourlands?

cheers!

Dajerseyrat

Cool!
so during the day, during the week?
i'm avoiding mtb riding while training for a marathon - cause i like to crash.
but will hit you up in october.

good ride monday night at chimney rock - you'll see the posts here.

you up for the sourlands?

cheers!
I rode chimney Rock once over 20 years ago. Never been to sourlands.. I'm down for whenever, I have a rotating schedule.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good Luck @Dajerseyrat There are a ton of mid 40+ Y/O riders here cranking out miles in the woods...shouldn't be too hard to hook up with some fellow riders

Dajerseyrat

Anyone interested just inbox me and I'll exchange numbers. I have Strava but have no clue how to use it other that recording my rides.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I’m 32 and in great shape. I retired about 10 years ago and can ride pretty much....

Ok ok, I’m 45 and in okay shape. When not working a 50 hour week, I ride Wednesdays. My hood is north Jersey/NY border. PM me if you want to hit up anything in these parts.

qclabrat

Hi there, I don't know if this is the right section so feel free to move it.
I'm looking for a few riding parnters as none of my friends mountain bike. I live 20 mins from 6 mile and ride there by myself but I get worried if something happens I don't want to be all alone. I used to ride avidly 20 years ago and at 44 years old it's hard to find other guys my age in shape enough to ride off-road. I run a dual suspension Cannondale and can keep a decent pace. I prefer weekday rides as I am off during the week sometimes, and I can travel to your home course. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the 40 something club, plenty here in 50s and 60s as well who can still crush it. Join the Out of Shape rides on here. I'm traveling and don't want to look for it on my phone but someone will point the way. When I get back Frank will be giving lessons on one handed wheelies.

TheGerd

hey all, 54 here and local to six mile and able to ride mid-week. work a rotating schedule as well, and usually find myself riding solo,might be nice to interact with other humans.

Top Bottom